2017 is around the corner and it’s time to close 2016 with unforgettable memories! That being said, wouldn’t it be great to spend New Year’s Eve at the coolest place to be? Well, Smoke & Mirrors is THAT place, and it will be throwing its doors open for the venue’s New Year’s Eve Splendour party — a fun-filled event where you’ll get to spend the night with all who know where the party is at!
At the New Yest’s Eve Splendour party, you’ll get to enjoy:
- – A decadent champagne-fuelled rooftop celebration overlooking the stunning panoramic view of the Marina Bay skyline
- – The spectacular midnight fireworks display from a vantage point at the rooftop of the National Gallery Singapore
- – Melodic house tunes playing till late, spun by DJ Kaye from local electronic music label Darker Than Wax
- – A party pack that includes a complimentary 1A™ All-Day and 1A™ Overnight Mask giveaway courtesy of Allies of Skin
- Event details for the much-anticipated party are as follows:
- Date: 31 December 2016
- Time: 9pm till late
Cover charge: $98++ (indoor access only) includes one glass of champagne or wine
Table packages for up to 4 pax: $888++ (indoor) or $1,088++ (outdoor), includes 3 bottles of Perrier-Jouët champagne
- Dress code: Dapper & Chic
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 9234 8122 for bookings
As an added bonus, the best dresser for the night will stand to win a bottle of Perrier-Jouët champagne to pop, fizz and clink into 2017!
In light of the festivities, Harper’s BAZAAR Singapore would love to give back to our readers so we are excited to give away 7 pairs of cover charge passes to Smoke & Mirrors, each pair worth $229.32! For a chance to win, simply fill up the form below.