1) GO ONLY ONE SHADE DARKER THAN YOUR BROW COLOR “The definition will frame your eyes and still look natural.”
2) TRY THE OUTLINE TECHNIQUE Trace the perimeter of your arch with a pencil, then smudge the color into the hairs. Finish with a spoolie, combing upward.
3) DON’T SKIP HIGHLIGHTER “It’s like an instant brow lift without the Botox.” Apply it on your brow bones as close to the hairline as possible. Note: Sparkly eye shadow is not the same thing. Try Blink Brow Bar Highlighter ($25).
4) TWEEZE STRAYS BUT NEVER GRAYS Leave the plucking to the pros. “Gray hairs won’t grow back, so women wind up with gaps in their brows.” Use a tinted gel to camouflage them instead.
5) CONSIDER BROW TINTING It lasts about six weeks and makes “a huge difference immediately.” You can get away with wearing less eye makeup too.
From: Harper’s BAZAAR US