Mark your calendars people, Chanel’s newest beauty pop-up, Coco Flash Club, is opening its doors in Singapore next month. Here’s everything you need to know:
1. This hidden club will transport you to the disco era of the 80s, with a psychedelic atmosphere matched with a pulsating playlist that will beckon you to the dance floor.
2. Music will take centre stage, and you can trust that there will be room to dance.
3. There will be an interactive backstage dedicated to makeup, and a bar devoted to fragrances.
4. It’s meant to engage all your senses through beauty, so be prepared to see, touch, smell and hear as you are immersed in the latest Chanel beauty hits.
5. It will open in Singapore from 4 to 11 May, at the Esplanade Annexe Studio.
6. The star of the party will be Rouge Coco Flash, Chanel’s newest lipstick that boasts colour, shine and vibrant intensity in a flash. Think 27 fabulous shades in an easy-glide formula infused with nourishing oils of jojoba, mimiso and sunflower that wrap lips with hydration and irresistible shine.