We all know what happens when your body’s immunity is down—there is a tendency to fall sick more easily, you feel tired and the body experiences various aches and pains. The same goes for your skin. Our body faces an onslaught of aggressors everyday—from ultraviolet damage to stress and free radical damage. Once your skin’s resilience is compromised, these daily attacks on the skin can, over time, cause serious damage, leading to premature skin ageing.
These environmental stressors can also slow down skin’s bioenergetic systems—the way skin cells convert energy to function efficiently. Without an optimum bioenergetic system, skin cells lose their ability to adapt to stressors, manifesting in the form of dullness, sallowness, loss of elasticity, fine lines, dehydration and roughness.
Adaptability is really the secret to survival, and resilient skin is able to take whatever aggressors life throws at it, and bounce back from damage quickly. Thankfully, the new Fresh Tea Elixir Skin Resilience Activating Serum can help your skin regain its smoothness, glow, and bounce.
What’s the tea?
Backed by 15 years of research on the benefits which tea has on skin, Fresh’s latest serum utilises the adaptive powers of tea to boost skin resilience and improve its glow and bounce. The secret is in a tea that’s cultivated on a remote island of Mauritius. The harsh volcanic soil, tropical weather and low altitude don’t immediately bring to mind the ideal conditions for tea cultivation, but it’s this exact reason that has produced a unique tea that thrives and embodies resilience. It also produced 2.65 times more concentrated phytocompounds when compared to ordinary tea, which provides stronger benefits for your skin.
The extracts from this tea helped Fresh develop the Adaptive Phytocompound Tea (APT) Technology™ — a revolutionary ingredient designed to increase skin’s bioenergetic systems and heighten antioxidant protection. In order to draw out the benefits of this tea, it undergoes a unique extraction process which breaks down the tea’s cell membranes and preserves the low molecular weight compounds so that it’s easily absorbed by the skin.
Besides APT Technology™, there are also other powerful ingredients in the Fresh Tea Elixir Skin Resilience Activating Serum which help to strengthen your skin.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3) helps to minimise the appearance of pores while strengthening skin’s barrier functions to help it retain moisture levels and limit trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL).
- Hyaluronic acid with a low molecular weight of 5kDA to penetrate skin deeply. Hyaluronic acid is able to hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water, forming a reservoir of hydration which the skin can draw from to keep it looking moisturised and plump.
- Ceramides help to strengthen the skin barrier. Think of ceramides as the “cement” which holds the bricks (skin cells) together to form a wall (skin barrier) which keeps aggressors out and moisture in. With sufficient ceramides, skin has a healthy and strong barrier which is able to retain its own moisture levels more efficiently and defend itself against attacks from external aggression.
- Ocean kelp to refine skin texture and further improve on hydration. This fast-growing algae is also filled with antioxidants to protects skin against free radical damage.
Clinically proven results for +62% visibly resilient skin
This serum is dermatologist tested, and proven effective on Asian skin, all skin tones & types, including sensitive skin. It boost strong results after just 8 weeks, with proven results you can see:
- +62% visibly resilient skin*
- -41% look of fine lines & wrinkles*
- +75% smoother texture & visible glow*
- +58% more bounce*
- -61% visible pores*
*observed results, self-assessment by scoring, 33 subjects, 8 weeks
The Fresh Tea Elixir Skin Resilience Activating Serum comes in a lightweight milky texture. I love that it not only envelops the skin to deliver comfort and hydration to the skin, it also absorbs easily and quickly to penetrate skin. Over time, skin feels smooth to the touch, with a visible bounce and plumpness. I’m excited to continue using this serum daily, and work towards my best skin yet!
Give this new universal serum a try – experience the power of Skin Resilience with Fresh for your best skin yet.
The Fresh Tea Elixir Skin Resilience Activating Serum is available in two sizes ($135 for 30ml; $188 for 50ml) and can be purchased from Sephora and all Fresh boutiques (ION Orchard, Raffles City, JEM, Takashimaya D.S and TANGS @ Tangs Plaza), and fresh.com/sg.
Harper's BAZAAR Readers
Start your journey to resilient skin with the Fresh Tea Elixir Skin Resilience Activating Serum. Flash this post at any Fresh boutique to receive 5-pc Skin Resilience Kit.*
*Valid till 15 October 2022. While stocks last, terms and conditions apply.
Available at Fresh Boutiques ION Orchard #B3-45/46/47, Raffles City #01-43, JEM #02-33, Tangs @ Tangs Plaza and Takashimaya Departmental Store.
Brought to you by Fresh