When it comes to looking flawless on the big day, there’s no limit to the amount of hours we’re willing to spend looking for wedding make-up inspiration.
Related article: The Best Bridal Makeup Inspiration For 2018
The most OTT beautiful wedding of the year, Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas‘ nuptials had everything one could want from a fairytale A-list event.
With multiple designer dress changes, a 75ft tulle veil and musical-themed family sing off, it was elaborate to say the least.
Related article: All The Dress Details From Priyanka Chopra’s Wedding & Reception
View this post on Instagram
#NickJonas wipes away a tear when he sees #PriyankaChopra walk down the aisle during one of their beautiful ceremonies. Tap the link in our bio to watch the full special on @peopletv. ❤️ | 📷: (c) Purple Pebble America, LLC and NJJ Entertainment, LLC 2018. Wedding footage by @CalebJordanLee of East West
But the Bollywood actress turned to the surprisingly affordable Marc Jacobs Beauty brand for her bridal look, with make-up artist Yumi Mori using these exact products:
- – Marc Jacobs Beauty Accomplice Instant Blurring Beauty Powder (available in May)
- – Marc Jacobs Beauty Accomplice Concealer & Touch-Up Stick (available in May)
- – Marc Jacobs Beauty Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette in Fantascene
- – Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara – £22 BUY
- – Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip Crème Lipstick in Boy Gorgeous – £25 BUY
This article originally appeared on Harper’s Bazaar UK.