Harper’s BAZAAR Singapore is now giving you the opportunity to showcase your design talents and business acumen at the Harper’s BAZAAR Asia NewGen Fashion Award 2022, Singapore Edition.
Harper’s BAZAAR Asia NewGen Fashion Award was launched in 2013 to discover, grow and showcase emerging fashion designers across the region, giving them the opportunity of a lifetime. Join the competition NOW for a chance to receive the following worth over $200,000.
– Win $10,000 cash prize
– Develop your final year project into a fashion brand
– Be sponsored for a 12-month master’s degree course on the London campus of Istituto Marangoni worth £30,000
– A chance to sell your collection at a retail space
– Showcase your collection in Harper’s BAZAAR Singapore fashion spread worth over $50,000
– Be mentored by Harper’s BAZAAR Singapore and CHANEL Singapore over one-on-one and group sessions worth over $150,000
Participants must be:
– Final Year (Bachelor of Arts) Fashion design students with a ready final year project for submission with a ready final year project for submission
– Singapore Citizen or residing in Singapore
Each entry must include:
– Final year project sketches, relevant mood boards, material and photos of actual collection
– Curriculum vitae
– Completed official application form.
The winner will be judged on his or her creativity, originality, commercial viability and technical ability of the final year project to produce work that is on par with Harper’s BAZAAR’s standards. The vision on his or her fashion business and possible expansion of the collection is part of the judging criteria as well. Participants are to include final year project materials and collections. Limited to one entry per person for the 2021 contest period.
All entries (application form, final year project in digital form and curriculum vitae) are to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 13 AUGUST 2021, 11.59pm
For details on the competition process and full terms & conditions, please download the application form.
For further enquiries about the competition, please email: email@example.com