Being the only contestant representing Singapore in Cycle 3 of Asia’s Next Top Model, Aimee Cheng-Bradshaw has large expectations to fill. Blessed with gorgeous Pan-Asian features, she started modelling at the tender age of 13. Now as a finalist, would she be the first Singaporean to bring home the title of Asia’s Next Top Model? Before we find out tonight, here are 10 things you should know about her:
1. Despite having a love for science and animals, she placed her studies on hold to pursue modelling.
2. While we’re fans of her luscious locks, her pet peeve is when her hair is tickling her face!
3. Her favourite model is Miranda Kerr, as she admires Kerr’s ability to juggle her career and family.
4. Not only does she model, she dances as well. And she’s super flexible.
5. Her favourite designer is Marciano.
6. If you noticed, she was exceptionally quiet in the first episode because she was not used to having cameras around 24/7.
7. Living in a house filled with 13 girls wasn’t a mean feat for her, having grew up with three sisters (and they sing together!).
8. Indeed, she’s known as the Model House Impersonator, regularly doing spot-on impersonations of the other contestants.
9. Her biggest fear is Cicada. Google it at your own risk.
10. She has two adorable guinea pigs, Peanut and Butter!
- Asia's Next Top Model