For those who are unfamiliar with the late-90s’ British sitcom, Absolutely Fabulous, and its main characters: Edina Monsoon (played by Jennifer Saunders) and Patsy Drive (Joanna Lumley). You have missed out on a good portion of style and belly-aching humour.
The series has been remade into a movie, and, to celebrate the soon arrival of Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie, out on 25 August 2016 – Here are seven style lessons from the sitcom to get the laughs going.
(P.s. Kate Moss, David Gandy, Alexa Chung, Jean-Paul Gautlier and Stella McCartney are some of the fashion darlings who would be in the movie.)
1.When unsure about an outfit, it helps by shouting out Who you’re wearing:
2. High-low styling works better with an accomplice:
3.Double Denim starts from the top:
4. Exercise helps with the fas-hun:
5. Monochrome dressing works for all festivities:
6. What you wear in your passport photo matters:
7. Never, ever, ever take the fun out of fashion:
Watch the trailer of the movie below:
By James Lennon Chuang