1. The Coach show took place in the building next to its future headquarters in New York.
2. Stuart Vevers‘s take on Americana this season ventured into the Midwest—can you tell?
3. Obviously, our associate fashion news editor Gerald was very excited about the show because he sent us this message to rave about it.
4. Asian celebrities represent! K-pop stars Choi Sooyoung from Girls’ Generation, and Choi Minho from SHINee were in attendance.
We are here! #CoachSpring2016 #ChoiTwins A photo posted by Sooyoung Choi (@hotsootuff) on
5. Moving closer to home, AsNTM Cycle 2 winner Sheena Liam and Malaysian musical sensation Yuna were also sitting front row.
6. It was very much inspired by gorgeous wildflower fields with Vevers’s tough luxe biker jackets thrown in for good measure.
Floral, festival vibes on the highline at the first @coach show at #NYFW #coachss16 #fashion #style #suede #florals #festivals #flowers #instagood #instadaily #highline #chelsea #newyork #sunshine #summer A photo posted by Stylist Magazine (@stylistmagazine) on
7. Guests like Chiara Ferragni left in customised Coach taxis covered in Spring 2016’s wildflower print. #totallyjealous
My look for @coach show: vintage one of a kind boots and jacket from @whatgoesaroundnyc, @theperfext leather dress, @chiaraferragnicollection Iphone cover, Andy Warhol x @super_sunglasses and my new rose gold Apple Watch ? #Nyfw #TheBlondeSaladGoesToNewYork #TheBlondeSaladGoesToFashionweek Pic by @webstylestory
Text by Pakkee Tan