1. The venue was made entirely out of recycled materials.
2. There were more than few trips and tumbles at the show yesterday, among which Malaika Firth and Candice Swanepoel were casualties.
A photo posted by Candice Swanepoel (@angelcandices) on
3. The models had some pretty insane, out-of-this-world makeup courtesy of makeup maestro Pat McGrath.
A photo posted by Pat McGrath (@patmcgrathreal) on
4. Of all Riccardo Tisci‘s famous friends, the most show stopping couple of the night were Kanye West and Kim Kardashian-West (duh), who turned up in a provocative custom Givenchy number showing off her baby bump.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian West arriving at Givenchy Spring Summer 2016 Fashion Show by Riccardo Tisci, directed by Marina Abramovic at New York Fashion Week. #Repost from nowfashion.com #Givenchy #GRTNYC17 #LOVE #NYFW #KanyeWest #Kimkardashian
A photo posted by ppgroupthailand (@ppgroupthailand) on
5. But the most heartwarming sartorial statement came from Tisci’s good friend Julia Roberts, who wore a T-shirt with his face on it to support him.
A photo posted by Pret-a-Reporter (@pretareporter) on
6. Tisci presented couture, menswear and looks from the new Givenchy Denim line at last night’s show as well.
A photo posted by Lisa Ellis (@ellislisa) on
7. Also, our associate fashion news editor Gerald was super excited about Racquel Zimmermann closing the Givenchy show he texted us to say so all the way from New York.
If you missed the Givenchy SS16 show this morning, you can watch it here.
Text by Pakkee Tan