As we gear up for the launch of “YAYOI KUSAMA: Life is the Heart of a Rainbow”, which features over 120 Kusama artworks spanning seven decades, including the much-Instagrammed Infinity Mirrored Room: Gleaming Lights of the Souls, we at BAZAAR are getting in a dotty mood. Since the launch of her hit collaboration with French luxury house Louis Vuitton in 2012, there is no denying the power of the Japanese artist’s influence on fashion in recent years, thus, our excitement over this major exhibition. So, from the best exhibition merchandise such as the adorable socks, to matching #ootd outfit ideas, scroll through for our top picks to wear for it.
1. Socks, $39.90, Gallery & Co.
2. Umbrella, $36.90, Gallery & Co.
Related article: Yayoi Kusama’s Glass House Exhibition Will Be Your New Obsession
3. Shirt dress, $41.90, Zara
4. Top, €669, Moschino
5. Top, €339, Diane Von Furstenberg
6. Miniskirt, USD1,690, Saint Laurent
7. Shorts, about $142, Alice + Olivia
Related article: The Enduring Appeal Of Yayoi Kusama
8. Backpack, $369, Marc Jacobs
9. Belt, $1,325, Gucci
10. Dress, USD504, Emma Pake
Related article: Yayoi Kusama Was 2014’s Most Popular Artist
11. Dress, USD725, Marc Jacobs
12. Sneakers, $200, Play Converse