Because the number of COVID-19 cases are rising in Singapore, the nation has returned to Phase 2 (Heightened Alert) from July 22 to August 18. During this period of time, “indoor ‘mask-off’ activities such as dine-in F&B establishments will cease,” according to official release from Gov.sg.
While we can no longer eat out, takeout and food delivery service are allowed in the meantime. To help your the local F&B businesses tide over this period of adversity, why not start ordering from your favourite diner?
If you want to lend your support, here’s a list of restaurants that offer delivery and takeaway services for you to enjoy quality meal time with your loved ones.
Using only the best cut of meat from its sister brand Ryan’s Grocery, Ryan’s Kitchen serves up a delectable menu that includes steaks, burgers, pastas and more. That’s not all. The ingredients used are fresh and mindfully sourced from trusted farms that sustainable agriculture so you can be assured that you’re getting only the best food delivered to your home.
Some highlights include:
1) 100 Days Grain-Fed Ribeye Steak ($32)
2) Tomahawk Set ($88)
3) Free Range Pork Chops ($24)
4) The Quintessential Ozzy ($24)
5) Rustic Bolognese ($20)
Enjoy 30% OFF takeaways and deliveries on GrabFood, Deliveroo and Foodpanda from now till July 21, 2021.
WhatsApp or call 9638 3020 to pre-order
For more information, go here.
For a sophisticated afternoon at home—alone or with a partner—ATLAS has got you covered. Available on ‘The ATLAS Shop’ for a limited time only, the beloved ATLAS Afternoon Tea (starting from $48 nett) comes with delectable selection of sweet and savoury items, as well as the exclusive ATLAS Art Deco Tea Blend. Fancy a tipple? Top up $40 for a decadent cocktail pairing featuring the signature ATLAS Martini & Espresso Martini (100ml each).
The sumptuous Afternoon Tea is delivered between 2 – 4 PM daily, or the next day if you order before midnight.
Send a loved one or two an ATLAS Essentials—a curated care package with options for one or two people (from $128 with free delivery for one)—which includes a Cocktail Flight featuring ATLAS Martini, Negroni, and Grand Palais, complete with decadent nibbles like Jamon, bresaola, house-made pork terrine, fresh artisan bread and more.
All orders above $100 placed on ‘The ATLAS Shop’, by WhatsApp, or via email will enjoy free delivery. ATLAS’ classic takeaway menu featuring the arancini, chicken sandwich, steak frites and madeleines, are available for pickup curbside or delivery through Oddle from 12 – 9 PM daily.
SIRI HOUSE continues to deliver modern Asian sharing plates inspired by childhood classic favourites and bottled cocktails showcasing housemade infusions and distillates with a la carte options and feast dining bundles. Full islandwide delivery service and self-collection are available seven days a week.
‘Netflix and Fill’ (Serves 2) – 6 Date Night Worthy Plates to Share + 1 250ml Bottled Cocktail, $128. Free delivery.
Perfect for date night at home. Savour 6 special seasonal plates (menus change bi-weekly).
Menu (1-13 June):
1) Sirihouse salad with tiger prawns, candied ikan bilis, belinjo crackers, soy-ginger vinaigrette
2) Octopus and chorizo arancini with jaew mayo and bonito flakes
3) Pan seared Hokkaido scallops with grilled white asparagus, pistachio chimichurri, carrot oil
4) Crab fat scrambled eggs
5) Pan roasted Barramundi with laksa anchovy emulsion OR Pan seared snapper with Thunder tea broth [Served with umeboshi furikake rice] (Choose 1)
6) White peach shortcake
7) Bottled Cocktail- 9 Volt: Szechuan pepper gin distillate, Pineapple & Lemongrass
Dining Bundles for 2,4,6,8 – bundles start from $58 and come with a complimentary cold brew tea.
Mix and match your own selection of SIRI HOUSE appetizers, mains, sides and dessert to share.
Imbiber Gift Sets – $95 (3 bottled cocktails) / $180 for (6 bottled cocktails)
Choose from a selection of 3 bottled cocktails (250ml each) or 6 bottled cocktails (250ml each).
Forced to vacate guests from the dining room not long after they’ve moved into their new digs at the Fullerton Waterboat House, Basque kitchen has pivoted remarkably well with an extensive takeaway menu of, well, Basque and Spanish comfort dishes. Think slow-cooked and honey-glazed Iberico pork ribs; a wagyu txuleta (vintage cows) burger; and croquetas in truffle and jamon flavours. To share, there’s the seafood marmitako, a pepper and tomato-based Basque seafood stew with a whole lobster and scallops. Don’t forget the try the burnt Basque cheesecake, which chef-owner Aitor Jeronimo Orive makes with Idiazabal sheep’s milk cheese.
If you’re craving for good old deli food like a hearty sandwich or burger, Park Bench Deli is offering takeaway and islandwide delivery during the Phase 2 (Heightened Alert).
Some of the must-try options include the Pastrami Rueben sandwich, Hot Honey Fried Chicken burger as well as the Italian Hero sandwich. They also have a fine selection of alcoholic drinks that are available.
Takeaway is available everyday from 11am to 8pm via the takeaway hatch at 179 Telok Ayer street. Enjoy islandwide delivery via Park Bench Deli’s website for a $10 flat fee. Otherwise, you can also order from Deliveroo. More providers will be added in the following weeks.
For more information, click here
Known for its use of premium Japanese wagyu, The Gyu Bar has curated a special menu for home delivery.
Signature Wagyu Dons ($58 nett each)
- The Wagyu Uni Chirashi Don includes cubes of aburi wagyu, silky Hokkaido uni, ikura, diced takuan, tamagoyaki, and cucumber.
- Yakiniku Wagyu Foie Gras Don features foie gras with slices of yakiniku wagyu,
- Truffle Wagyu Sirloin Sukiyaki Don comprises of wagyu sirloin prepared sukiyaki-style with freshly shaved truffles.
Alternatively, choose from the Shabu Shabu or Sukiyaki sets (enough for two).
– You can pick the 250g of Miyazakigyu ($158+; U.P. $198+) or 300g of Hokkaido pork ($88+; U.P. $138+).
– You can also top-up $50+ to replace Miyazakigyu with 250g of Sanuki olive wagyu, one of the rarest wagyu in the world with just 1,700 cattle.
– The shabu shabi and sukiyaki set menus include two appetisers (sakura ebi cracker and truffle edamame), assorted vegetables and tofu, konnyaku noodles, Hokkaido rice, and 2L of house-made dashi broth.
– The Sukiyaki set will include an additional 1L of sukiyaki broth.
– For the shabu shabu set, it comes with two dipping sauces (ponzu sauce, sesame sauce) and three condiments (freshly grated radish, freshly grated garlic, and spring onions).
– Supplement the Japanese hot pot experience by renting a portable tabletop gas stove and a pot from The Gyu Bar at an additional $40+, inclusive of delivery and pick-up.
Available for self-collection and island-wide delivery, 11am to 9pm, daily
To place order:
Call +65 9150 3164 or go online
– For orders less than $60, courier charges depend on distance.
– For orders above $60, delivery is at $8 per location.
– Free delivery to one location for orders above $150. Delivery is not available for locations at Sentosa, Jurong Island, and Tuas.
30 Stevens Road, #01-08
(near the entrance of Mercure Hotel)
Tel: +65 6732 0702 / +65 9150 3164
If you’re feeling a big juicy piece of steak in the finest cut, you’ve come to the right place at Bedrock Bar & Grill — it offers large formats of meat such as the Tomahawk Steak & Wine set (S$288 for 4 to 5 people) that’s perfect for sharing.
Other delicious options include:
- Heirloom Tomato Salad ($28) with creamy burrata and basil oil
- 300g 365 days grain-fed Ribeye Cap Steak ($128)
- 400g Australian Grass-fed Ribeye ($89)
- 500g USDA grain-fed Dry Aged T-BONE Steak ($98)
- Barramundi Rice Bowl ($32), Lomito Sandwich ($36)
- Philly Cheesesteak Pizza ($28)
Pick-up:11am to 8pm; delivery: 11.30am to 9.30pm
Call +65 6238 0054 five minutes before arriving for drive-through. Bedrock staff will wait at the Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard pickup point.
Free islandwide delivery when you spend above S$100 with Mastercard. Use promo code <MCFREE>
For more information, click here.
Soup Restaurant’s Stay Home Signature Set (S$101) — it’s enough for 4 to 5 people — comprises of its Signature Samsui Ginger Chicken, Yong Chow Fried Rice, Traditional Boiled Soup of the Day, Claypot Tofu and French Bean with Minced Pork. The set also comes with five pieces of Handmade Mini Longevity Buns.
Enjoy S$15 off this online exclusive Stay Home Signature set with promo code <Soup15off>
For more info, click here
An award-winning Persian restaurant located in Robertson Walk, Shabestan is offering a selection of vegetarian options that include:
- Shirazi Salad ($12++)
A combination of freshly chopped cucumber, tomatoes, onion, and chef’s dressing.
- Falafel ($15++)
Fried dumplings of chickpeas.
- Zeytooneh Parvadeh ($14++)
Marinated green olives with walnuts, mountains herbs, spices, pomegranate sauce and fresh pomegranate.
- Mirza Ghasemi ($26++)
Grilled aubergine made with tomatoes and garlic.
- Ghormeh Sabzi ($32++)
A medley of green vegetables and fresh herbs, cooked in traditional Persian slow-cooking method over a charcoal grill.
- Impossible FasenJan ($39++)
Vegan meatballs made in house with Impossible™ meat cooked in pomegranate sauce.
For more info, click here
Minimum order is $30 and free delivery for orders above $100 from 12 pm – 9 pm daily.
Enjoy authentic Thai cuisine when you order from Blue Jasmine. The restaurant has a comprehensive menu ranging from starters to soups, hearty mains and desserts.
- Lemongrass Fish Bento Set and Tom Yum Fried Rice Bento Set (both start from S$13).
- Plant-based bento options such as the fragrant Omn! Basil Kaprao set and spicy & comforting Heura Red Curry set are also available at $15 nett each.
- Poke 26 Oz Basil Kaprao ($9 nett)
Steamed white rice topped with a choice of protein — chicken, beef, or squid — along with egg and salad.
- Cha-Om Crab Meat Fried Egg ($22+)
Golden brown omelette of silky crab meat with thin ribbons of acacia leaves with moreish nam prik kapi.
- Tom Sapp Beef Soup ($24+)
Flavoursome beef chuck, cherry tomatoes, and mushrooms in an aromatic spicy broth.
- Chiang Rai Style Stir-Fried Basil Squid Kaprao ($24+)
Squid, long beans, and Thai basil stir-fried with a spicy medley of chillies and herbs.
- Gaeng Som ($26+)
Spicy and sour sea bass and half-ripe green papaya.
Available for takeaway via self-collection only.
11am to 9pm, daily. Orders should be placed at least 2 hours in advance.
For urgent queries, the restaurant may be contacted via phone at +65 6824 8851.
For more information, click here
Park Hotel Farrer Park, Level 5
10 Farrer Park Station Road
Tel: +65 6824 8851
If you’re craving for soul food with your cocktail, Jekyll & Hyde is offering a fine selection of Southeast Asian delights as well as craft cocktails with a twist.
Some of the delicious offerings include:
- 74 Bak Kut Teh ($22+)
Pork prime ribs in slow-cooked in a Sarawak pepper broth with fragrant jasmine rice.
- Wagyu Char Kway Teow ($25+)
A souped-up take on the wok-fried flat noodle classic topped with wagyu beef slices.
- Pork Floss Sambal ($15+)
Sweet and spicy housemade sambal with pork floss. You can also opt for chicken floss if you like.
- Mr. Hyde’s Satay ($18+)
Skewers of tender marinated Iberico pork served with a house-made savoury peanut dip with pineapple jam.
- Tikka Satay ($15+)
Succulent chicken cubes seasoned with a variety of spices, served with mint yogurt.
- Chilli Crab Nachos ($18+)
Luxed up with deep sea crab meat and tobiko.
- Mr. Bean ($22+, 130ml),
This off-menu special is a vodka-based cocktail using local Lau Ban beancurd.
- Sakura Spring ($22+, 130ml)
A gin-based cocktail with mixed berry yogurt.
- Lychee Martini ($22+, 130ml)
- Grape Expectations ($22+, 130ml)
Using premium Roku Gin, Kyoho grape liqueur and lime.
- Negroni ($120+, 700ml)
- Old Fashioned ($120+, 700ml)
Jekyll & Hyde is open daily from 11am to 9pm for takeaway orders.
Please call +65 8940 2450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your orders. Pick up options are available through Grab, Oddle and Urbanfindr.
For online deliveries, Jekyll & Hyde is available on Grab, Deliveroo, Foodpanda, Oddle and Urbanfindr.
Deliveries are available between 11am to 9pm daily.
For more information, click here
This month, when you order your favourite dishes from 15 Stamford by Alvin Leung, Frieda German Restaurant, La Scala Ristorante or Berthold Delikatessen from The Capitol Kempinski Hotel, you get to enjoy a 15% discount and free island-wide delivery for orders above $60!
And if you’re thinking of sending food to cheer up your loved ones, cakes and hampers are also available.
This limited time special is valid from 11 am to 8.30pm daily when your order is more than S$60.
You can place your order online.