The Hôtel De Crillon Reopens After A Four-Year Renovation
After an extensive four-year renovation, the Hôtel de Crillon, a Rosewood Hotel reopened its doors on July 5.
Among the improvements are 78 rooms, 36 suites, 10 Signature Suites, a gastronomic restaurant, brasserie, bar, and a spa, hair salon, and barber shop. With a history dating to the 18th century, the property was commissioned by King Louis XV in 1758 and later served as the personal residence of the family of the Count of Crillon before becoming a palace hotel in 1909.
Scroll down for a look inside, or better yet, book a room to see it in person.
The Hôtel de Crillon occupies three buildings on the Place de La Concorde, near the Champs-Élysées in Paris.
Photo: Hôtel De Crillon
Designer Karl Lagerfeld decorated two suites known as “Les Grands Appartements.”
The living room here shows what press materials call “his personal vision of French chic and modernity.”