This was created by Harper’s BAZAAR Singapore for the SKIPPY® Brand
No more fussing over jars or cleaning up butter knives — everyone’s childhood-favourite peanut butter now comes in a convenient squeeze pouch for instant gratification. SKIPPY® Squeeze Pouch is easy to pack and throw into a bag, making family outings and picnics a walk in the park. The little ones can also join in the food prep fun, thanks to SKIPPY® Squeeze Pouch easy-to-use design.
Whether it’s a stack of piping hot pancakes or a peanut butter and jelly doughnut for a midday snack, there’re countless snack and meal options you can try with SKIPPY® Peanut Butter. Add it on top of your breakfast bar for an extra-satisfying slick of goodness or even squeeze a little into your morning shakes for some nutty sweetness. The possibilities are endless. Try these two recipes, which are tasty, convenient and also make a fun activity for the whole family.
Related article: This Is The Breakfast Recipe That Everyone Is Raving About
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- 11⁄2 cups wholewheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 13⁄4 cups almond milk
- 1⁄4 SKIPPY® Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Chocolate chips for garnish
SKIPPY® Peanut Butter maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup SKIPPY® Peanut Butter
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt until combined.
- 2. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the egg, almond milk, SKIPPY® Peanut Butter, honey and vanilla extract, until combined. Make a well in the flour mixture and pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture, stirring gently until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- 3. Prepare griddle for medium heat.
- 4. Spoon 1⁄4 cup of the pancake batter onto the lightly greased griddle. Cook pancakes for two to three minutes on each side.
- 5. To make the SKIPPY® Peanut Butter maple syrup, place the maple syrup and SKIPPY® Peanut Butter in a microwave safe bowl. Heat in microwave on high for 20 seconds. Whisk until smooth.
- 6. Serve the pancakes with the SKIPPY® Peanut Butter maple syrup. Garnish with chocolate chips, if desired.
This recipe is recommended for 4 servings.
Related article: The Yummy, No-Fuss Salad Recipe Your Kids Will Love
Peanut Butter and Jam Doughnuts
- 1 cup raspberry jam
- 12 plain doughnuts
- 1⁄3 cup SKIPPY® Peanut Butter
- 21⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄3 cup whole milk
- Chopped chocolate, melted chocolate, warm SKIPPY® Peanut Butter, chopped peanuts and candied sprinkles for garnish
- 1. In a small bowl, stir the raspberry jam until smooth. Transfer the mixture to a pastry bag fitted with a piping tip or a squeeze bottle with a long tip. Create holes on both sides of each doughnut and fill with raspberry jam.
- 2. In a medium bowl, stir together the SKIPPY® Peanut Butter, powdered sugar and milk until smooth. Add additional milk by the tablespoonful to achieve the desired consistency.
- 3. Dip each doughnut in glaze, shaking off any excess. Garnish with toppings if desired.
This recipe is recommended for 12 servings.
Related article: The Deliciously Posh Snack Your Kids Will Love To Eat