1. Do your part for charity during Giving Week 2016
The National Volunteer & Philanthropy Centre is running programs with organisations such as the Red Cross and the Postcard Happiness Project, to raise awareness and engage Singaporeans in supporting those in need.
From 29 November to 5 December 2016
2. Check out The Topless Liberation Front, artist Bhavna Shivayogimath’s solo exhibition
Shivayogimath’s work explores female self-expression and the role of women in pop culture.
3 December 2016, 7PM-10PM, 17 Jalan Pinang
3. Get into the swing of Christmas at Sunday on the Hill- Xmas Edition
The open-food market will feature caroling from the Numama Choir in its festive edition.
4 December, Kult Kafé
4. Shop fresh produce at the 7th OFC Social Market
Open Farm Community’s monthly food and handicraft market returns, just in time for gift-shopping season.
3 to 4 December, Open Farm Community
5. Enjoy a glass or two at Napa Valley Wine Fiesta
Chief winemakers from Beringer Vineyards, Stags’ Leap Winery, Sterling Vineyards and Beaulieu Vineyard will be on-hand to discuss the art of winemaking with guests.
3 December, 4PM-11PM, Camp Kilo Charcoal Club
By Ryan Sng & Dana Koh