Unstoppable. That’s the one word that we would use to describe the meteoric rise of Kendall Jenner in the fashion industry. Since her debut on reality TV show Keeping Up With The Kardashians, we’ve been keeping an eye on this statuesque beauty and she has won over huge supporters in the industry ever since. Today marks her 20th birthday and we rounded up five interesting facts that you should know about the supermodel.
1. Her first modelling job was a campaign for Forever 21. Just look at how far she’s come!
2. Her runway debut at New York Fashion Week was in 2014 for March Jacobs.
3. She prefers to go au naturel. The model told Glamour in an interview, “I think a natural look is prettier. I rarely wear makeup, but we always wear sunscreen on our faces.”
4. She is the tallest Kardashian/Jenner sister at 5 ft 10 inches.
5. She hates chocolate ice cream.