Hopper HQ has compiled the first-ever Instagram Rich List, to see exactly who is making the most money for their Instagram posts, using a mixture of internal data and publicly available information.
While every single Kardashian sister made the celebrity list, it was Selena Gomez who topped it, reportedly earning up to £425,000 for one post to her 122 million followers.
Meanwhile, beauty mogul Huda Kattan, aka Huda Beauty, topped the Influencer list – reportedly earning up to £14,000 for one post to her 20.5 million followers.
OMGGGG finally! A collaboration that I've been working on for almost a year, and I can finally announce it! @tweezerman is a brand I've been using for over 15 years and their tweezers are the BEST! You guys know how obsessed I am with my brows, and I really wanted to create the cutest essentials kit for everyone to use. This collab has been my absolute favorite and I'm so excited to finally share this with you guys! The #TweezermanXHudaBeauty collab launches July 10th on sephora.com and tweezerman.com ??? We are checking the comments to see who guessed the collaboration & will announce the winners as soon as we have checked all the comments.
Huda is a Dubai-based beauty YouTuber who has since started her own make-up line, Huda Beauty, off the back of her incredibly successful Instagram account. Her range of liquid lipsticks, false eyelashes, highlighters and eyeshadow palettes are so popular that they consistently sell out almost immediately.
Co-Founder of social-media scheduling tool Hopper HQ, Mike Bandar, explained to the Daily Mail about the opportunities available on Instagram:
“With approximately 700 million active monthly users across the world, it offers a wealth of potential customers for brands that have the budget to harness the influence of the people on our lists, and a chance for people to make a real career out of “gramming”.
“In the last couple of years influencers and celebrities have really caught on to the fact that endorsing brands on Instagram pays off, and as you can see from our Rich Lists, there is a serious amount of money to be made.”
Read the full lists below:
The 2017 Influencer Instagram Rich List
1. Huda Kattan (20.6m followers) – £14,000 per post.
2. Cameron Dallas (20m followers) – £13,000 per post.
3. Jen Selter (11.4m followers) – £12,000 per post.
4. Zoella (11.1m followers) – £11,000 per post.
5. Nash Grier (10.2m followers) – £10,000 per post.
6. Chiara Ferragni (9.8m followers) – £9,000 per post.
7. Julie Sarinara (4.6m followers) – £8,000 per post.
8. Aimee Song (4.6m followers) – £7,000 per post.
9. Danielle Bernstein (1.7m followers) – £5,400 per post.
10. Liz Eswein (1.3m followers) – £4,600 per post.
Related article: Selena Gomez Just Broke Her Own Instagram Record With This Photo
The 2017 Celebrity Instagram Rich List
1. Selena Gomez (122m followers) – £425,000 per post.
2. Kim Kardashian (101m followers) – £387,000 per post.
3. Cristiano Ronaldo (105m followers) – £309,000 per post.
4. Kylie Jenner (95.6m followers) – £309,000 per post.
5. Kendall Jenner (82.1m followers) – £286,000 per post.
6. Khloe Kardashian (68.3m followers) – £193,000 per post.
7. Kourtney Kardashian (58.1m followers) – £193,000 per post.
8. Cara Delevingne (40.4m followers) – £116,000 per post.
9. Gigi Hadid (34.9m followers) – £92,700 per post.
10. LeBron James (31.5m followers) – £92,700 per post.
On the bright side at least we don’t get trolled every day for the slightest slip up or suspicious Photoshop fail.
From: Harper’s BAZAAR UK