– Jennifer Lawrence has now tied the knot with Cooke Maroney.
– Maroney and Lawrence hosted a clambake wedding rehearsal dinner on Friday night, ahead of their big day.
– Their wedding took place at Belcourt of Newport, Rhode Island, and was attended by a whole host of celebs.
Jennifer Lawrence is now married, People magazine has confirmed.
The Oscar-winning actress wed art gallerist Cooke Maroney in a Rhode Island wedding, attended by the likes of Sienna Miller, Adele, Emma Stone, Amy Schumer, and Kris Jenner.
After a clambake wedding rehearsal dinner on the private Rose Island, Lawrence and Maroney’s nuptials took place in the mansion Belcourt of Newport. According to People, the venue has a seasoned history and is even thought to be haunted. It does, however, feature a jaw-dropping ballroom, making it the perfect wedding venue.
Related article: Jennifer Lawrence And Cooke Maroney Share A Sweet Kiss In NYC
- People reported that Lawrence wore a Dior gown for her big day, which was attended by around 150 guests.In an adorable interview on the NAKED with Catt Sadler podcast back in June 2019, Lawrence revealed, “I definitely wasn’t at a place where I was like, ‘I’m ready to get married.’ I just met Cooke and I wanted to marry him.”The actress also explained that the feeling was very much mutual and said, “We wanted to marry each other. We wanted to commit fully.””He’s my best friend, so I want to legally bind him to me forever,” she said. “And fortunately the paperwork exists for such a thing. It’s the greatest. You find your favorite person on the planet and, you’re like, ‘You can’t leave!’ So I wanted to take that offer.”Congratulations to the happy couple on their wedding day!
- This article originally appeared on Harper’s BAZAAR US.
Related article: Jennifer Lawrence’s Beauty Transformation Through The Years