- Meghan Markle stepped out on Christmas Day alongside other members of the royal family to attend the traditional church service in Sandringham.
- According to WhatMeghanWore, Meghan donned head-to-toe Victoria Beckham for her Christmas Day outing, and was seen laying feud rumors to rest by walking side-by-side with Kate Middleton.
- According to a photographer and a fan, Meghan opened up about her baby’s due date, giving a clue as to when the latest addition to the royal family may appear in 2019.
Meghan Markle’s appearance at the royal family’s annual Christmas Day church service was nothing short of stunning. Wearing a Victoria Beckham coat, accessorized with boots and a bag also by Victoria Beckham, the Duchess of Sussex looked effortlessly chic, as usual.
And according to Hello! magazine, the Duchess of Sussex had an extremely sweet moment chatting to a photographer, who’d also been present for Meghan’s first Christmas Day service at Sandringham last year.
Per Hello!, photographer Karen Anvil was in the crowd when Meghan Markle arrived alongside Prince Harry, Kate Middleton, and Prince William. Of the momentous occasion, Anvil wrote on Twitter, “Got the most beautiful photo today, I can’t wait to show you all. I even got to speak to Meghan about the baby!”
Sharing her incredible conversation with the Duchess, Anvil revealed that when asked when her baby was due, Meghan apparently replied, “We’re nearly there.”
- Related article: 22 Royal Family Christmas Traditions You’ll Want To Copy Immediately
Fans were obviously elated to hear Meghan open up about the royal baby’s arrival. And as for the Duchess of Sussex’s impeccable outfit, fans can replicate the head-to-toe Victoria Beckham look, with her knee-high boots being available to shop right now:
- Related article: All Of Meghan Markle’s Best Style Moments Of 2018
- This article originally appeared on Harper’s BAZAAR US.
- Related article: 15 Things Meghan Markle Can’t Do Once She Becomes a Royal