Come on famous people, admit it. The temptation of an awesome goody bag at the end of a swanky ceremony is one of the main reasons to turn up (just us?)
Well, guests at this year’s Grammy Awards will not be disappointed with the generous swag bag on offer, with the impressive gift list released by Insider. Here’s ten of our favorite gifts which Adele, Beyoncé, Justin Bieber and Drake can look forward to getting their lucky mitts on next weekend.
1) A week-long trip to the Golden Door spa in California worth $8,850 (the most expensive gift). The spa donates 100% of its profits to help end child abuse. Luxurious and all for a good cause.
— Brianna Brown Keen (@BrownBrianna) December 19, 2016
Related article: Here’s What Was Inside the $30,000 Gift Bag At The Grammys
2) A customised 64-count box of Crayola crayons. Because you’re never too old for colouring in.
3) A voucher for a free large pizza from D’Amore’s Famous Pizza in California. Useful to soak up all the booze post-after party…
5) A SweetCheeks massage mat, which claims to increase circulation and temporarily reduce cellulite. We need one for our office chair, pronto.
— Home Spa Shop (@LivingWater777) January 23, 2017
Related article: All The Performance Looks At The Grammys 2016
6) A PonyDry hair sleeve, which enables women to wash just the roots of their hair. Best invention of all time?
— National Womens Show (@ntlwomenshow) June 23, 2016
7) An selection of Hasbro games, including the ingenious Toilet Trouble and Monopoly Token Madness. Just imagine Madonna or Sean Paul getting sprayed with water in Toilet Trouble…
8) Exercise shoes co-developed by Michael Jackson dancer Yumiko Sumida Jackson. Making moonwalking a doddle…
9) An FXP Hula Hoop Fitness workout program – including fitness DVS, a hula hoop, and personal training sessions. Bring back the hula hoop.
Related article: See All The Best Red Carpet Looks From The Grammys 2016
10) Gold Leaf Gourmet dessert kit. Because we’re hungry.
See the complete list here.
From: Harper’s BAZAAR US