Kylie Jenner turned 19 on Wednesday and in her honour, a slew of cool kids including sister Kendall, Hailey Baldwin, and Bella Hadid flew to Turks and Caicos to have a little party. Among Kylie’s birthday gifts this year: boxes from designer Alexander Wang, a cute puppy, and a $200,000 Maybach from boyfriend Tyga. If you’re a true Kylie fan, you know that she’s not a one-present kind of celebrity. Here’s a look back at some of the choice birthday gifts she’s received in the last few years.
1. Family dinner at Nobu in Malibu. As the Daily Mail noted that year, Kylie exited the restaurant with a handful of presents. Kourtney and Scott brought along their children Mason and Penelope, who was just a few weeks old when Kylie turned 15.
2. This beautiful floral cake. Seriously, look how beautiful!
3. A Seventeen cover with sister Kendall. It wasn’t a birthday present per se, but it was revealed eight days before Kylie’s birthday.
1. A giant party at the AT&T Center in Los Angeles. They don’t call it sweet for nothing.
2. A surprise performance from Drake. A source told E! at the time that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West arranged for Drizzy to show up. Big Sean also showed up.
3. Another beautiful cake. At least four cell phones were also spotted while Kylie blew out her candles.
1. Dinner at Nobu Malibu. Again! Kylie sure loves this place.
2. Two custom cakes from Tyga. He also offered her a shot of tequila but the whereabouts of that shot remain a mystery.
3. A “Happy Birthday” serenade from Justin Bieber. Aka something the rest of us can only dream of.
4. These custom Kylie hats. According to Us Weekly, it was the Biebs who arranged for these hats to be made. Well done, Justin. Well done.
1. Dinner at Nice Guy. Because it’s where everyone goes when they turn 18, right?
2. A Birkin bag from mama Kris. Sadly, a personal Birkin closet was not included.
3. A white Ferrari 482 Italia from Tyga. Worth an estimated $320,000. He also wished her a HBD on Instagram.
4. These birthday cakes. Seriously, who makes Kylie’s birthday cakes and are they at least affordable to the non-famous?
8. A trip to Mexico with her BFFs. Because going to the mall or the movies when you turn 18 isn’t that much fun when you have access to a private jet.
1. The cutest puppy from her friend Jordyn Woods. Seriously, how adorable is this lil nugget? Meet Penny.
2. This bouncy castle. Always here for some bouncy castle fun.
3. Flowers. So many flowers. Heather gave Kylie 136 peonies/roses while Mike brightened up her day with sunflowers.
4. Another new car! This time, Tyga gifted his lady love with a $200,000 Maybach.
5. A new outfit from Alexander Wang. Wear it in your next selfie, Kylie!
6. An SV Autobiography edition Land Rover. This still counts as a gift, even though Kylie paid for it herself.
7. This customized birthday filter from Snapchat. Makes sense.
8. A trip to Turks and Caicos. Treat yourself.
9. Surprise fireworks from Kendall. Because nothing says happy birthday like bright lights and a dozen phones trying to capture said lights.
From: Harper’s BAZAAR US