The results of TripAdvisor’s 2017 Travellers’ Choice™ awards for Hotels has been announced, with hôtel vagabond taking the top spot. The boutique hotel is housed in a 1950s heritage Art Deco building and prides itself on its “art and experience-
Related article: These Are The 10 Most Popular Hotels On Instagram
hôtel vagabond comprises of 41 rooms and suites designed by renowned French architect Jacques Garcia. His signature Parisian-chic interiors provide the perfect backdrop to rest and relax in the historic heart of Singapore. It also the first hotel in Singapore to support the arts with its own Artist-in-Residence programme, and guests can mingle with current artists over drinks in the Vagabond Salon.
Related article: 18 Beautiful Celebrity Airbnbs That We’re Lusting Over
Taking second place is another boutique hotel, AMOY by Far East Hospitality, which is located within the Central Business District, and The Fullerton Bay Hotel takes third place.
Within Asia, Mandapa, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve, in Ubud, Bali won first place.
See the full list of winners in Singapore below.
1. hotel vagabond, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel
2. AMOY by Far East Hospitality
3. The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore
4. Raffles Hotel Singapore
Related article: 15 Stunning World Heritage Sites To Check Off Your Travel Bucket List
5. The Quincy Hotel by Far East Hospitality
6. InterContinental Singapore
7. Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
8. Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
9. Capella Singapore
10. The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore
By Dana Koh
- AMOY by Far East Hospitality
- Capella Singapore
- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
- hotel vagabond
- InterContinental Singapore
- Millenia Singapore
- Raffles Hotel Singapore
- Shangri-La Hotel
- The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore
- The Quincy Hotel by Far East Hospitality
- The Ritz-Carlton