Whether you’re fashion student, or simply passionate about creating your own designs, Harper’s BAZAAR Singapore is now giving you the opportunity to showcase your creativity regionally and represent Singapore in the Harper’s BAZAAR Asia NewGen Fashion Award 2019.
The winner will receive a $10,000 cash prize and a sponsored 12-month master’s degree course at an internationally renowned fashion school.
Since 2013, Harper’s BAZAAR Asia NewGen Fashion Award has been a platform to discover and nurture emerging talents from the region, giving them the opportunity of a lifetime. Join the competition NOW for a chance to:
– Receive mentorship by key names in the fashion industry
– A sponsored masters’ degree for the regional winner, and short courses for 2 regional runner-ups at renowned fashion school
– Showcase your collection in a magazine spread
Participants must be:
- 1. Emerging designers including: Fashion design students, aspiring or practicing designer with under three years of retailing experience
- 2. Singapore Citizen or residing in Singapore
Each entry must include:
- 1. Completed official application form, which can be downloaded here
- 2. Twelve sketches for spring/summer 2019 ready-to-wear, suitable for womenswear
- 3. Fabric swatches for the proposed designs and relevant mood boards
- 4. Curriculum vitae
The winner will be judged on his or her creativity, originality, commercial viability and technical ability to produce work that is on par with Harper’s BAZAAR’s standards. Participants are to include either hand-drawn sketches or web illustrations. Limited to one entry per person for the 2019 contest period.
All entries (application form, sketches and curriculum vitae) are to be sent to:
Attn: NewGen 2019
Harper’s BAZAAR Singapore – SPH Magazines Pte Ltd
1000 Toa Payoh North
News Centre, Lobby Reception
CLOSING DATE: 12 APRIL 2019, 5PM
For details on competition process and full terms & conditions, please refer to the application form found here.
For further enquiries about the competition, please email: email@example.com