Whether you’re a fashion student, or simply passionate about creating your own designs, Harper’s BAZAAR Singapore is now giving you the opportunity to showcase your creativity regionally and represent Singapore in the Harper’s BAZAAR Asia NewGen Fashion Award 2020.
The winner will receive a cash prize and a sponsored 12-month master’s degree course at the internationally renowned fashion school, Istituto Marangoni.
Harper’s BAZAAR Asia NewGen Fashion Award was launched in 2013 to discover, grow and showcase emerging fashion designers across the region, giving them the opportunity of a lifetime. Join the competition NOW for a chance to:
– Receive mentorship by editors at Harper’s BAZAAR Singapore and key names in the fashion industry.
– A sponsored master’s degree for the regional winner, and short courses for 2 regional runner-ups at renowned fashion school, both at Istituto Marangoni.
– Showcase your collection in a magazine spread.
Participants must be:
- 1. Emerging designers including: Fashion design students, aspiring or practising designer with under three years of retailing experience.
- 2. Singapore Citizen or residing in Singapore.
Each entry must include:
- 1. Completed official application form, which can be downloaded here.
- 2. Twelve sketches for spring/summer 2020 ready-to-wear, suitable for womenswear.
- 3. Fabric swatches for the proposed designs and relevant mood boards.
- 4. Curriculum vitae.
The winner will be judged on his or her creativity, originality, commercial viability and technical ability to produce work that is on par with Harper’s BAZAAR’s standards. Participants are to include either hand-drawn sketches or web illustrations. Limited to one entry per person for the 2020 contest period.
All entries (application form, sketches and curriculum vitae) are to be sent to:
Attn: NewGen 2020
Harper’s BAZAAR Singapore – SPH Magazines Pte Ltd
1000 Toa Payoh North
News Centre, Lobby Reception
CLOSING DATE: 31 MARCH 2020, 5PM
For details on competition process and full terms & conditions, please refer to the application form found here.
For further enquiries about the competition, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bazaar New Generation Awards
- BAZAAR NEWGEN
- Capitol Theatre
- Christopher Daguimol
- Fashion Competiton
- Fashion Designer
- Harper’s BAZAAR Asia NewGen Fashion Award 2020
- Joanna Quek
- Joey Zhao
- Kelly Vallerie
- Ken Boonsong
- Kenneth Goh
- Koko Nichakul
- Lai Chan
- Le Hoang Son
- Natalie Nguyen
- Rena Kok