The end of the year is fast approaching and it’s almost time to bid 2018 farewell. If you are still mulling over where and how to usher in 2019, look no further than Grand Hyatt Singapore’s New Year’s Eve buffet feasts and 90s Dance Fever countdown party.
Related article: 7 Crowd-Free Places To Catch The Fireworks This New Year’s Eve
Take your pick from a selection of 5 distinct buffet options ranging from thoughtfully sourced seafood and sashimi to local cuisine and barbeque favourites:
- Feast guilt-free with Mezza9’s sustainable selections including seafood, plant-based dishes, organic produce and quality-driven ingredients.
- Delight in StraitsKitchen’s local flavours such as ayam goring berempah and roasted Beijing duck.
- Savour authentic and heart-warming Italian cuisine such as stracotto alla fiorentina of Tuscan beef chuck pot roast with red wine and handcrafted pastas presented by Pete’s Place.
- Gather your family and friends for 10 Scotts’ communal-style fare featuring whipped deviled egg with avruga caviar, Maine lobster ‘thermidor’ cocotte and more.
- Dine amidst lush greenery at Oasis Restaurant, which serves up hearty wood-fired barbeque favourites including 48 hours slow roasted wagyu beef brisket and char-grilled half shell rock oysters.
If you’d rather celebrate at home, Grand Hyatt Singapore also offers a selection of festive dishes available for purchase here.
Hit the dance floor after a sumptuous feast and relive the 90s with bubble-gum pop and rap music.
The 90s Dance Fever countdown party will celebrate the pop culture decade with live entertainment and decorative touches. What’s more, diners can help themselves to exquisite festive desserts and free-flow champagne while dancing the night away. No better way to cap off 2018, we say!
Related article: Treat Yourself To The Finest Vintages This Festive Season
Tickets are available online and priced at $118.00++ per ticket. All countdown dinners (except Oasis Restaurant) include tickets to the 90s Dance Fever countdown party at the hotel lobby.
From 1 December, Club at the Hyatt members and in-house guests will enjoy 15% off on all confirmed bookings. Full payment is required to confirm the booking.